Freezer Crock Pot Chili Recipe

Ah cold weather. Time for soups, stews, and hot cups of coffee. One of my personal favorite winter time meals, Chili! My dad happens to make the best chili in world. No seriously, its amazing. Since I am also on a crock pot kick, I wanted to add a twist to it for ease and convenience. So, I give you the crock pot freezer chili meal! Freezer Crockpot Chilli- 1 to 2 cans of diced tomatoes 2 cans drained red kidney beans 1 chopped onion 1 chopped green bell pepper 1/8 tsp pepper 1/2 tsp oregeno 1 tsp salt 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin 1/4 cup chilli powder 2 tsp garlic ground turkey. Brown meat in pan (do not drain all juice) and let cool. Chop onion and pepper. Once meat is cooled, place all ingredients into freezer bag. Freeze. Put in fridge 24 hours before cooking to that. When ready to cook, cook on low 6 hours If you have no interest freezing it, just put all ingredients in the crock pot instead of the freezer bag ;) I just created an entire clean eating meal plan based around crock pot freezer meals, easy on the go breakfasts and lunches. Want the meal plan? Contact me about joining one of my exclusive challenge groups for more information!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse