T25 and Shakeology Results and Review!


Well, its here. Today I took my final stats for T25! I completed my 2nd Shaun T program, and for that I am pretty proud! Shaun T doesn't mess around, he knows what he is doing and not afraid to make ya sweat!
So, here I give you results and review on the program.

What I lost:
Pounds: -20lbs
Inches: -20 inches
Body Fat %: -6% body fat

That is pretty amazing only working out 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week. So, I know a lot of you will compare this to my results with Insanity. So, I will give you the accurate comparison. Just looking at my lost numbers won't give you an accurate comparison. Why? Because my body was smaller, lighter and at healthier body fat percent when I started T25 than it was when I started Insanity. So, In terms of loss with Insanity, I lost 19% weight. With T25 I lost 14% weight. So only a 5% difference. Also, to put that into perspective for you. Insanity workouts were twice as long and 1 extra day a week compared to T25. I am not saying one program is better than the other, what I am saying don't judge T25 based solely off how short it is. This just goes to show how you can get HUGE results in little time with the right program and dedication!


Obviously by statements above, yes I give T25 a RAVE review! I would recommend T25 to pretty much everyone. Including those with bad knees (what up modifier Tonya!) I honestly cannot say one negative about this program. It gave me great results, but most of all it gave me more time in my day to have a life outside of working out. That, is priceless!! Not sold on this program yet? This will do the trick, Shaun T. Sold now right? We all know he's the man, so quit blocking Shaun T from your life. let the man in! Want to order? You can do so here.

My End of Alpha, Start of Beta before and after picture (total loss from the beginning of my weight loss to that point is the number)


Here are my before and afters from JUST T25

 
 
 
Here is my total before and afters. From the time I started losing weight August 5th 2013 to today.


Total stats
 
As you see I have 8.4 more pounds to go before you all have the pleasure of finding out my actual starting weight, body fat percent and inches. Not just how much I have lost. Getting close my friends, getting close!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse