Healthy clean "wings" for Super Bowl parties!

My "wings" I really mean cauliflower.
Now wait and hear me out! I am not a cauliflower fan myself. Never have been. So trust me when I say, these are fabulous! No, it's still not chicken. You got me! It is an awesome low calorie, healthy, and vegan option though!

So, buffalo cauliflower bites. What you'll need:
Cauliflower 
Whole wheat flour 
Buffalo sauce 
Salt
Garlic powder
Water 
Olive oil 

Preheat the oven to 450. Lightly spray cooking sheet. 
In a bowl mix 1/2 cup of flour, 1/2 cup water, pinch of sea salt and a pinch of garlic powder. Mix. Coat cauliflower pieces in mix. Lay on baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes (or until the mix looks hardened). During that baking in a bowl mix 1/4 cup buffalo sauce, 1/4 cup olive oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of garlic powder. Brush on cauliflower bites then bake an additional 5-10 minutes. 

Viola! Delicious healthy buffalo bites! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse