Monday Weigh In- The Truth

At some point or another, your loss is going to slow down. I have reached that point. The past 3 weeks I have teetered on a plateau. Just obnoxiously hanging out in the same 5 oz range (yes, ounces). See, most of you thought because of my huge loss in such a short time I was some dieting perfectionist. The truth is, I too slip up. Sometimes I enjoy a slice of pizza, or my poison last night was buffalo chicken dip. I am human, I am not a diet and exercise machine. Guess what? I ALWAYS pay for it too! On the scale, in measurements, or I just feel sick as a dog! Either way, there are consequences for my poor eating choices. That's just how the cookie crumbles (speaking of poor eating choices...). I also would like to point out I do not allow slip ups often, once every couple weeks is about it.

The whole point of that wasn't to prep you for a bad weigh in. It was just to let you know that while yes I have had great results very fast and yes I fully promote beachbody products and clean eating but, I am not immune to regular life nor from my body deciding its going to do what it darn well pleases from time to time.  So, with that I give you this weeks weigh in...

Weight: -1.5lbs lost
Inches: -3 inches lost
Body Fat %: 0% no change

I still have 6lbs to lose before I share my actual starting weight, measurements and body fat %. Getting closer! Due to some calf and hip problems I had to switch mid week from P90X3 to T25 to let those heal up. My hips are better, my calves are still giving me a little trouble. To check out either of those programs you can do so here!

The reason I wanted to share with you that yes, I do still struggle was show you that when I have bad days I don't quit because of one day. I don't give up because I am frustrated I don't see what I want to see. I don't make excuses why I can't do something or why I didn't lose one week. I know the truth, there is no need to keep it hidden. I keep on persevering to make these changes to achieve my goals. Hard work pays off in the end, it may take time and lots of changes, but it is worth it!

I know I always looks miserable and zombified in these before and after pictures. I take these when I first roll out of bed in the mornings so they are not the most attractive, but oh well lol. Cut this momma some slack eh?

Find me on Facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean 21 Day Fix Veggie Dip!

Juicing and the 21 Day Fix!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse